Pressure safety and relief valves are used in Dubai, UAE to maintain a safe operating pressure on pipelines, tanks, and other pressurized systems. They are designed to open automatically when the pressure reaches a certain level, allowing the excess pressure to be released. This helps prevent accidents from occurring due to over-pressurization of the system. Pressure safety and relief valves can also be used for various applications such as controlling flow rate or preventing backflow in pipelines. They are an essential part of any industrial setup in Dubai, UAE and need to be maintained properly for optimal performance.
These valves work to release over pressure in a piping system we can offers these kinds of valves as a solution for the automatic release of pressure from either a boiler, pressure vessel or other systems when the pressure or temperature exceed preset limits.
• Lateral discharge (according to the pipe).
• Threaded ends according to ANSI B1.20.1.
• Minimum calibration pressure 1.05Kg/cm2 (15 psig); for calibrations of less than 15 PSI.
• Maximum operating pressure with steam from 15 psig to 300 psig.
• Maximum operating pressure with air or gas from 300 psig to 350 psig.
• Designs: Conventional, bonded, soft seals, open bonnet, closed bonnet, at the request of the customer.
• High capacity for pressure release.
• Stainless steel interiors.
• Flanged ends according to ASME B16.5, or threaded according to ASME B1.1.
• Types of hole from D to T.