These valves work to release over pressure in a piping system we can offers these kinds of valves as a solution for the automatic release of pressure from either a boiler, pressure vessel or other systems when the pressure or temperature exceed preset limits.
• Lateral discharge (according to the pipe).
• Threaded ends according to ANSI B1.20.1.
• Minimum calibration pressure 1.05Kg/cm2 (15 psig); for calibrations of less than 15 PSI, • Maximum operating pressure with steam from 15 psig to 300 psig.
• Maximum operating pressure with air or gas from 300 psig to 350 psig.
• Designs: Conventional, bonded, soft seals, open bonnet, closed bonnet, at the request of the customer.
• High capacity for pressure release.
• Stainless steel interiors.
• Flanged ends according to ASME B16.5, or threaded according to ASME B1.1.
• Types of hole from D to T.