Premier Stockiest and Supplier of Duo Check Cast Steel Valves in Dubai
Valvetech LLC is a premier stockiest, manufacturer and supplier of Duo Check Cast Steel Valves in Dubai, UAE. We are exclusive distributor of Mexico based Walworth Industrial Valves in Middle East / CIS / Africa region. Valvetech LLC as the name suggests was predominantly formed for the purpose of catering to the demands of the Oil & Gas Industry of the Middle East and Africa regions. Our focus industry segments are Oil & Gas (upstream & downstream), Petrochemicals, Power, Water, Marine and Metals.
Duo check valves is to perform the work of conventional valves however being small design make the lighter cost effective and easy for installation and maintenance, duo check valves offer flat seat design offer many advantages that the valve depends on the pressure or flow to center the plates in relation to the sealing surface to make the seal.
• Design according to API-594.
• Compact one-piece dual plate wafer-type or LUG (or slotted) type design.
• Patented spring that allows the soft closing of the disc, in order to prevent rupture and premature wear.
• It has a shaft, which is heavy duty and corrosion resistant.
• Two plates offer maximum resistance with maximum time in open position.
• Total contact with metal-to-metal seats that allow an airtight seal at a minimum working pressure.
• It has thrust sheaves to reduce the friction and wear of the forks.
• Pressure tests according to API 598.
|Design Standards||API 594|
|Material Grades||WCA, WCB, WCC LCB, LCC, WC1, WC5, WC6, WC9, LC2, LC3 C5, C12, C12A, CF8, CF8M, CF8C, CF10, CG8M, CE8MN, CD6MN, CD3MN, Monel M30C, Monel M35-1, Monel CZ100, Inconel CY40 (Inconel 600), CW2M (Hastelloy C4), N12MV (Hastelloy B), CW12MW (Former Hastelloy C-276), CW6M (New Hastelloy C-276), CU5MCuC (Incoloy 825), N7M (Hastelloy B2), CW6MC (Inconel 625)|
|Sizes||2” to 36"|
|Pressure Class||150# to 2500#|
|Ends||Wafer, lugged, Double Flange RF & RTJ|
|Special features||Compact body, one-piece wafer design, Spring loaded seat allows for smooth disc closure, preventing premature wear and tear, Dual plates offer maximum strength with minimum opening time, Full contact metal to metal seats maintain positive shut-off at minimum working pressure|