Expanding Gate Valves are manufactured and tested in accordance with the API-6D standard. This type of valve is very suitable for onshore and offshore applications where suspended and abrasive solids are present in the fluid for oil and gas transportation and isolation services, DBB design offers proper seal in between both seats and gates in high and low pressure for this reason line pressure is not needed to seal the valve.
• Design according to the API-6D standard.
• Full and continuous bore for the passage of cleaning tools.
• “Top Entry” design for maintenance on the line.
• Double Block and Purge in open or closed position.
• Uni-directional and bidirectional seats.
• The operation mode varies according customer needs they can be operated by: Handwheel, impact handwheel, chain
operators, gear operators or electric, pneumatic or hydraulic actuators.
• Option available in soft seal and with hard coatings of tungsten carbide or stellite for aggressive services through the HVOF process.
• Flanged or fully weldable ends.
• Flanges conforming to the ASME B16.5 standard from 2” to 24”.
• Flanges conforming to the ASME B16.47 series A or B standard for 26” and larger valves.
• Pressure tests according to API 6D.