Plug Valves have inherent advantages over the other conventional types of Valves, especially when used in corrosive or erosive service some of the advantage are Sealing surfaces are not exposed, Self cleaning seating surfaces, Smooth Flow, Bubble tight shutoff, Ease of operation, Plug Adjustment.
• Compensator-type steel lubricated Plug valves (Inverted Plug ) and Top Entry-type steel lubricated Plug valves (Normal Plug ) that meet the specification according to the API 6D & API 599.
• Dynamic and mechanical balance to avoid Plug clogging in the valve.
• Flanged or fully weldable ends.
• Flanges conforming to the ASME B16.5 standard from 2” to 24”.
• Flanges conforming to the ASME B16.47 series A or B standard for 26” and larger valves.
• Operation with lever, gear operator, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
• Pressure tests according to API 6D.
• WALSEAL sealant for different applications.