Trunnion Mounted Ball valves are in accordance with ANSI/ASME Classes provides the End User a wide variety of valves to satisfy its needs in the most common trims used in the industries. Trunnion Mounted Ball valves meet API-6D full bore specifications which allows the passage of tools while avoiding turbulence and flid pressure drop through the valve.
• Side entry design.
• Trunnion ball valves according to API-6D.
• Full and continuous bore.
• Option available in soft and metal-to-metal seal coated in Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Carbide and Stellite.
• Body made of carbon steel or alloy and internal coating at Customer request.
• Complies with fire test according to the API -6FA, API 607 Standard.
• Option available in full and continuous bore or reduced bore.
• Flange dimensions according to ASME B16.5 from 2” to 24” in nominal diameter.
• Flange dimensions according to MSS-SP-44, ASME B16.47 Series A or B for 26” and larger valves.
• Operation options: Lever, gear operator, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, gas & Oil Act.
• Double block and purge.
• Uni-directional or bidirectional seats.
• Antistatic device.
• NACE Service MR-01-75, ISO 15156 or MR-01-03/ISO 17945.
• Pressure tests according to API-6D.